I BOUGHT A HAT.

Monday, January 19, 2015



So there are honestly, much more exciting things happening in my life. I PROMISE. Haha, and hopefully I will share those with you soon, in a look back at 2014, look ahead at 2015 kind of way. AND I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT. But you guys, I've wanted a hat like this for a long time and I finally got one and I'm kind of enamored with it. It's actually a menswear hat from Pacsun that had a red shoe string (basically) running through it. So I got rid of that and voila, BASICALLY THE HAT OF MY DREAMS.




My friend Esther, recently asked me if I was trying to change my style! I hadn't thought about it much, but I don't really think so. There are items I've been wanting for a while, but really made no real effort to find. I'm a super lazy shopper. If it's front of me and I like it, I'll buy it. But when online shopping, entering huge stores, and malls, I get so overwhelmed and honestly rather drained. Currently, what I'm mostly drawn to is tan leather and and gold accessories. I am also really digging a lot of androgynous items. I found an old tan leather trench coat with oversize shoulder pads in my parents closet recently and I have been dying to wear it. So my mom and I finally got some scissors, and cut out those huge pads. Then, I wore it around all weekend of course! Aside from that, I purchased two men's tops during Gap's 60% off sale this past weekend. I just can't help it! Cute, shapeless and comfy? YES PLEASE! Speaking of that, I'm currently reading that book. Can I tell you I love me some Amy Poehler? Hopefully I will be able to add some Mindy Kaling and Tina Fey to my book list as well. SPEAKING OF BOOKS ON MY LIST, I met JOHN MAXWELL and got him to sign his book Good Leaders Ask Great Questions. I honestly even haven't yet cracked into it, but I'm already so excited. There's so much goodness around me.

REALLY, IN GENERAL, THERE'S FAR TOO MUCH GOING ON IN THIS MIND OF MINE.
I'm excited, hyped up, tired, overwhelmed, overbooked, & tremendously grateful. 
I'll be letting this little blog in a LOT more soon. I have a huge conglomerate post in the works, as mentioned before, and hopefully it will neatly wrap everything up from the past and shed some light on everything coming up - that I at least know of - in the future!

I hope you're loving 2015. I pray you're taking the year by storm!

xx, Seysey










Hat: PacSun | Top: Gap | Pants: J. Crew Factory | Shoes: Vince Camuto 

6 comments:

  1. Yes, the hat is perfect. Yes, everything you wear looks effortless and perfect. Yes, I am SO proud of you and always will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love you. Yes, thank you for being the bestest <3

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! It's simple, but you look beautiful! The hat is perfect on you. I love shopping in the men's department too!
    jessydust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet Jessy! And it's definitely so underrated! The men's section sometimes has the best finds of the day!

      Delete
  3. These photos are so pretty and that hat looks so cute on you. Just discovered your blog but I love your style :)

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind!! Thank you! I appreciate you stopping by and taking a little look so much!! <3

      Delete