life moves so quickly

Monday, July 29, 2013

and it can be indefinitely harder and harder to keep up with blogging on a regular basis... but hopefully after this weekend, all of this will change! I'm so excited to announce that I will be attending the Texas Style Council Conference with my soul sister, Esther Oh, this weekend!!!



I am so excited for everything I am going to learn and all of the wonderful people I'm going to meet. I've racked my brain for outfit ideas each day, googled yummy places to grab a bite to eat in Austin, and gone over the schedule multiple times trying to decide which speakers to attend out of the many exciting and informational sessions! I can't wait to come back and share so much with you all, in addition to some new ideas I have for this blog this summer and the remainder of this year. My heart is set on fire for passionate people and I feel like there's going to be a lot more of them in my life in the next coming weeks and months. I feel so fortunate that Esther told me about this conference and already know what a blessing it's going to be. I'm also excited to get to volunteer a bit and meet even more of the amazing ladies that helped make it all possible! I really cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. WHEEEEEE!! So excited for this! Can't wait to road trip & grow with you this weekend! Love you, soul sista!

    ReplyDelete