SOCALITY X VRSLY X SHE, IN THE MAKING

Friday, November 21, 2014

Recently, I had the opportunity to work with two amazing organizations at once: Socality & VRSLY. A fellow church-member, and one of the founders of Socality, Paul Tellefesen contacted me and asked if I would be interested in creating some hand-lettered pieces for Socality PDX to be featured on VRSLY. I was so excited to be able to contribute and wanted to commemorate this opportunity on my blog too. It was so cool because not only was I able to work with these awesome organizations, but I was also able to connect & collaborate in a different way with other artists & people all over the world. It was so neat looking at the #madewithvrsly  & #socalitypdx hashtags & seeing how people used my writing to share their stories with the world via Instagram. It has truly been such a gift to me to be able to use one of my gifts to help people connect with others & make this big world seem a little bit smaller. Below are some instagram posts I created and some of my favorites from my featured time on VRSLY.

For Day 1: The Movement Is Love



Day 2: Created To Create



Day 3: Your Story Matters




No comments:

Post a Comment