go for it!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015





So I've reached a point where I'm about to experience a big life change. It's gone from feeling way too real, to not real at all, to surreal. It's a a little scary. It's also a lot exciting.

I'm not someone who deals well with change. I love growth. I appreciate it, I relish in it, I wanna make teddy bears out of it so I can just hug it all the time. But change is different. Growth hits you and you're better because of it. But it always comes from some type of change. And that's when things are a little scary. It's the stuff that comes before the growth. That causes it. The part that can be hard, and heart-aching, and difficult. That can result in a shortness of breath and isn't for the faint of heart. That stuff. 

So I've reached this point, where I know it's not going to be easy. It's going to be work. Even more work then I've been putting into it previously. But what I can say is that I know God is all about it, all around it, behind it, in front of it and all up in it. I see Him working and I feel His peace.

I don't have it all figured out, but if it means I'm with Him, then I'm going for it.
Maybe you should think about going for it too.

- Sey




 











look below for a surprise guest appearance!



So about halfway through shooting, Dolce comes barging in the door...


It was kind of cute, but he was totally killing the whole vibe of the shoot.



But the show must go on I guess... At least he fit in the color scheme ;)


Okay, you can get a little lovin'.


The reality of my feelings.



1 comment:

  1. HAHA. DOLCE!!! You can't help but love him though (:

    And yes. Yes and amen!! I'm so excited to see where you're gonna go, Sey! I love that you're embracing change and growth and are making steps to move forward. You're freakin awesome!

    PS. Please teach me how to makeup 'cause your look is ON POINT.

    ReplyDelete