High Fashion, Higher Purpose

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

" Why is this trial such a surprise? It only makes sense that when I was in the world, I was the God of my own life and therefore I got everything I wanted, but now that I have made Jesus Lord, I am not always going to get everything that I want, which is okay, because God always has better. The mind that I am dealing with is so limited compared to God's mind. I couldn't even fathom all the things He has planned."
Here's an excerpt from my friend Stephanie's blog High Fashion, Higher Purpose which I really encourage you to visit. I really love the message she is sending across here and thought I would share because I'm going through a similar situation and I bet a few of you are too. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Awww i just saw this! Thanks Kels! ur blog is sooo cute! Thank u for the encouragement as well... Let me know when u get a Blog Button so we can exchange! love ya!

    ReplyDelete