What a wonderful day!

Monday, January 2, 2012

I honestly don't believe I have truly grasped how great today was!

Yesterday evening I went and spent the night with one of my best friends and we ended up staying awake til almost 6 in the morning. It all started by watching a few Youtube Videos of John Mayer singing LIVE. A few suggestions? Slowdancing in a Burning Room, Stop This Train, and Why Georgia Why. It was also consumed with He's Just Not That Into You, which is also something I suggest you indulge in, quite a few pinch fights, and randomly getting fake upset with each other. I mean really, what else were we doing til 6 AM?

Then, this afternoon I was picked up by my best friend Thuy-an, who's blog you should definitely visit, and taken to go eat at Plucker's with two of our greatest friends. It was eventful as you can see...


 


And I got this WONDERFUL MICHAEL KORS IPHONE CLUTCH that I've been wanting and was actually going to buy myself.



Afterwards, we went to Target to make a "get happy" package for my mentee and her great friend. It was filled with a sleep mask, bubble bath, candies, random goodies, and heartfelt words and she loved it! Below is a picture she took of it for her 366 days! Loannieee, if you see this and you want me to add a link to your 366, I will (: After surprising her and dropping it off, I came home to my dad's new Bose speakers, that make this jazz music sound like butter melting on a pile of flapjacks.


Oh and did I mention dinner included rib eye steak, sauteed onions and mushrooms, and a house salad? I tasted a bit, but unfortunately I'm still too full to eat again... So we can drool over it together my dear readers.


And to wrap up the night as if it wasn't already a great day, my childhood best friend texts me and asks that we meet up this weekend to catch up before he heads back to Philadelphia for college. Don't think today could've gotten much better. My mom's warming me up a cup of hot tea as we enjoy this Bose system and my parents cheesily dance along.


And last but not least, here's a little something melodic for you to treat your ears to.


Happy 2nd day of January <3

No comments:

Post a Comment